
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Could it get any worse?
So I am suppose to leave on a plane ride here in five hours and McKay is feeling so sick. He has a double Ear infection and has been throwing up since six O'clock this morning, seriouly every five mins. I took Maddi to preschool and he throw up the way there and back. Notice the pink blankets all of his blankets are in the washer because he throw up on them. I sat him on the couch while I went to the kitken to get a paper towel to clean him up and I came back and he was fast alseep. Poor Boy! I called the doctors and they said I have to wait at least one to two hours to give him any fluids. Dont know what to do about today's travel!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Boo. That sucks. I'm sorry Ang. I hope McKay feels better soon! It seems like kids always get sick when it's time to travel. Hope you all make it to Texas. Love ya.
Poor kid, that is the worse! I hope he is feeling better and that you were able to go on your trip. Good luck!
Poor little McKay! It breaks my heart that he's going through that. Poor Mom too! I just love him so much. Please let me know if I can do anything for ya.
ooooo that IS tricky. As if traveling with kids isn't hard enough! Good luck! Hope everything goes O.K.
i hope everything went well for you. i will have to hear all about it when you get home. sorry about having a sick kid, that is no fun.
Sooo Sorry Angie, I feel so bad for him! You were probably so stressed out. I hope everything worked out o.k.
Sorry! I hope you got to go on your trip.
Poor Mckay I hope he is feeling better and I hope you guys survived the airplane. There is nothing worse than a baby throwing up. Hope you guys have a great time in Texas!!
Post a Comment