Sunday, February 3, 2008

Its my Birthday!!!!

I was born Feb. 4th 1979. I look forward to this day every year! I always believe that when it is your birthday that the day should revolve around you. I think birthdays are such special days. I can’t believe I will be turning 29 years old. Wow how time flies by. When I was younger I had always thought to my self that when I am 29 I would have four kids live in my final home and life would be stress free!! It is funny to look back at where you thought you would be at a certain age. I am so happy at where I am now and how my life is going. And no my life is not stress free but I love birthdays and I am so glad that it is my birthday, my favorite day!! For anyone else who has a birthday this month I hope you have a very happy birthday!!

12 comments:

deannegalloway said...

I was just getting on your blog to wish you happy birthday and there's already a post. Perfect! Anyway, I hope your day is WONDERFUL! You're such an amazing person and deserve a wonderful birthday! love, Deanne

Suzi said...

Happy Birthday Angie!! I hope you have a wonderful day, you deserve it!! We need to get together soon!!

jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU LITTLE YOUNGSTER. I'M GONNA BE 31 IN APRIL! HAVE AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY!!! YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!

TBird and Mikelle said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you get all you wish for! HAHHAHA if only life were that easy Right!

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day - lets do lunch this week sometime for your birthday!!! Wow your getting so old.

Becky said...

Ang! Happy Birthday Woman! 29 isn't old AT ALL. Okay maybe I'm just saying that because I'm turning 30 in October. :) Anywho, I hope you have a splendid day. Tell your kids they have to be extra obedient today and your husband to be extra helpful! Have fun! Love ya!
Becky

Maren said...

Happy Birthday, Angie!

The Farrell Family said...

Yay Birthdays! I know we have the same "you are queen on your birthday" philosophy Ang and I hope that everyone treats you that way today. Have fun on your date tonight! Love ya!

Herlean Family said...

Hey Ang, have a great birthday. February is a great month for the birthday, I'll be 29 in a few weeks. Remember when we were in high school and sneaking out of your bedroom window to go hang out with boys? Wow how times have changed. Now I lock myself in my bathroom just so i can pee alone! Crazy. have a good day.

Jamie and Caro said...

To my amazing friend on her Birthday! If I lived in Utah I would be watching your kids and decorating your door with all sorts of birthday stuff and probably buying you a huge house-it's so easy to write this! Anyway, happy birthday! I wish you get everything you wished for and more!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Happpy Birthday Ang! You are such an amazing person and friend! I hope you have a wonderful day!! And you are old. Just kidding. I can say that because I am older than you.

Unknown said...

Angie...hey birthday girl.I hope you had such a fun day, and we'll do lunch soon-I promise!Love ya!