Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Shop, Shopping and more shopping

Tris and I went to the mall to buy some bows and clothes for the kids. The kids did a great job being good as you can see they kept themselves very entertained! Even Stockton had found something to wear!! I think white and pink is very becoming of him, what do you think Tris? Oh and by the way for all who don’t know this but this store is so so addicting! Once you shop here it is hard to stop!!

5 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

I love the pic! And I agree that store is very addicting!

jen said...

You guys are very daring! I would never dare go to the mall with all my boys!

Unknown said...

What store is it? Would I like it since I have boys?

Suzi said...

So cute, wish i would have gone! i love that store too!

Tiff said...

Ang - I made it up there last night and oh my gosh there is some great stuff right now! I love it...