Wonderful Birthday
Thanks so much for all the comments, e-cards, phone calls and presents. I had such a good day. If only every day could be like this one!! Thank you so much mom for all that you did for me in the morning and afternoon and thank you Jim for watching our kids!! I had such a great birthday!! I love you all I almost forgot to thank graham for such great gifts and a wonderful evening!!! I had so much fun.
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a happy day, Angie. You are such a dear girl, and a joy to have in the family. I look back on that time of my life, and remember the stresses that went along with it (sick kids, husband working and studying, etc.), and I sympathize with you. The trick is to enjoy the ride, isn't it? There's never a "stress-free" destination in life, just lots of Heavenly Father's "tender mercies" to bless us in the middle of it all. Love you, dear. Lynne
So glad you had a great birthday Ang, you deserve it! Sounds like Mckay had a good one too, loved all the cute cakes! Aim
Post a Comment