Monday, February 4, 2008

McKay's 1st Birthday

McKay's birthday was on Jan. 26th but we took three weeks to celebrate. We had three different parties. ( lucky boy, if only I could take three weeks to celebrate my birthday I would be in heaven)
McKay's 1st party






McKay's 2nd party. It is tradition in the Hawaiian culture to have a luau when a child turns one( for those who forgot, I am part Hawaiian) so we did a big luau for McKay's first birthday. We had lots of yummy food thanks to my parents, uncles and cousins for bringing the food.





























































McKay's third party. His aunt Vanessa made him this Cake!! Thanks Vanessa for a yummy cake.









Does anyone think McKay's shirt is too small? Maybe it is from all the cake he ate.









On our way to church, and yes we are late again. No matter what time church starts at we will always be late!


















7 comments:

Lynne said...

McKay sure is making up for being a sick boy recently. Three birthdays! Way to go, McKay. Thanks for letting us be part of one of your celebrations. Love, G'ma

Tiff said...

Ang - I didn't realize it was Mckay's birthday too - that is so exciting I can't believe he is 1 time flies... He is so cute I love that shirt on him!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Mckay!!! He is such a doll angie...I hope he had fun.

jen said...

I love first bday pictures with the cake all over the face. That's the best I've seen. What a cutie!

The Farrell Family said...

Happy Birthday McKay! I can't believe he is already one! Those pics are great Ang. I love the messy face cake ones. I wanted Bri to make a fun mess with her cake on her b-day, but she wouldn't even take a bite.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That looks so fun for Mckay's b-day! I love the pics of him eating the cake. I love the lay(spelling?) that you got for him. He is such a cute boy! Thanks for a fun day today! your the best!

Suzi said...

Happy late Birthday to McKay! What a cutie pie!! What a lucky boy to have so many fun parties too! I am glad i got to see you guys for a minute yesterday, we will have to play next week!