Bye bye crib
Yesterday was one of the saddest days. It all started yesterday morning when I laid asleep in my bed and heard on the monitor "Mommy I am awake come get me." She probably repeated that a few times, but I was so tired that I thought maybe she would go back to sleep, then some silence and I thought to myself, aw finally she went back to sleep as I turned over I saw Maddi staring at me and scared me half to death and she said " Hi mommy I am awake." She finally climbed out of her crib. So now she in a real bed and life has become just a bit harder. If only I had gotten up maybe all of this would not have happen!!!
5 comments:
Good luck with the big girl bed Ang! Brighton can put her foot up over her crib and I know she could climb out if she decided to try. I am dreading that day! I hope Maddi adjusts well!
Ha ha! That's hilarious! My kids have scared me tons of times -usually when I wake up in the middle of the night to find their big blue eyes inches from mine. They don't say anything. Just stand there and stare 'til I sense their presence. It's funny though because when they scare me, I scream, and that scares them. It always ends in tears. Good luck with the bed thing. I think you'll find it isn't as hard as it seems. At least it wasn't for us.
I can't believe she still slept in a crib you did good keeping her in that long - Kwincee was in a big bed at 18 months and Krew never slept in his crib! Way to go you should feel proud she made it that long!
Well Ang, just be glad it didn't happen at 15months! She'll get the hang of the bed and then you'll be glad she's in one. Good Luck!
I was so sad when we moved Christian into his crib at 4 months. They grow so fast! Your kids are getting big!
Post a Comment