Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh the life.... Lunch and some shopping

Today I went to lunch with my good friend Tiffany. We had so much fun talking and laughing; as you can see so did our kids!! This is such a cute picture of Khloee and McKay. I know it doesnt seem like it but Mckay is in fact five months older than Khloee, they both look like the same age. I think we will have to take McKay to a growth specialist!! Tiff thanks so much for such a fun day oh and thanks for the two diapers and using up all your wipes!! Sorry about that!After lunch we went shopping. As you can see Kwincee and Maddi kept themselves quite entertained. I think they will be very good models for window display; what do you think Tiff? They definitely know how to dress.







6 comments:

Tiff said...

Ang - Those are such cute pictures I love the ones of the girls modeling those hats were so funny - Kwincee was loving pretending she was really a manican ( I don't know how to spell that) Oh yea and do not worry about the wipes - no big deal I have more... Thanks for the great time!

Suzi said...

Very cute kids and looks like fun! We need to get together this next week for sure!! my computer is still down, so i am using my hubby's computer.

Unknown said...

McKay is looking more like Graham everyday...and I do think he is growing. It's such a change when I don't see him for a while. Cute kids you two!

deannegalloway said...

So cute ang. I also love your professional pictures. Your kids did so good. Maddi needs to give Maggie a few lessons. She hates to get her pictures taken, she's always scared of the people. Anyway, so cute!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

So cute! I love that they got in the window to pose! So sad that Maddi got out of her crib. Mayble she will be good at staying in her bed!

Anja,Benjamin&David said...

Tolle Frisur die Dein Süsser da hat! Und solch schöne Schaufensterpuppen habe ich noch nie gesehen!