


Poor McKay he so badly wanted to play.




Poor Parker and his crown. We were sitting at the table talking and McKay was being fussy, so I spotted this crown on the table not even thinking and gave it to McKay to play with. After a few minutes I realized that this might be Parker's Crown after McKay had riped it and basically demolished it. SO I asked Cindy who was sitting across from me if she thought this was Parker's. She said something like "Oh even if it is I don't even think he would care" Well just then Nicole walks back to the table and said something like " Oh look at Parker's crown, he loves this crown he has been wearing it every day since Tuesday." Cindy and I just started laughing, I felt so bad. But Parker didn't seem to mind!


11 comments:
I still am giggling over the whole crown thing! I came home and told Russ, I dont think he thought it was as funny as we did!..guess you had to be there?
Cute little Maddi in her robe and that is hilarious about the McKay destroying the b-day boys crown, that is just how it goes with kids.
I'm glad Maddi had fun at her friend's birthday party. Poor McKay wanting to play too. He's almost there though. So cute.
Looks like fun! I love the story of the crown it's awesome!
what a cute little robe. it's so hard for the younger ones wanting to be a part of it. CUTE pics!
It looks like you guys did have a very fun day! That is so funny about the crown. Your kids look adorable in these picutures!
Don't you love seeing your kids so excited! The K-zoo is such a fun place!
McKay's photos always looking to see where the action is! Poor guy, he's almost there, being able to keep up with the other kids. Then you'll be chasing him all over the place, Angie!
Kangaroo Zoo is so much fun for the kids! My kids love it there! And I LOVE the pic of Maddi in her robe, Maya is obsessed with her robe! She wears it all day. Sometimes I let her wear it out in public just to avoid the fight for her to take it off!!
Seeing all of these pictures sure makes me miss home! I can't believe how fast everyone grows. Miss ya!
Ok so your kid's are so dang cute! we haven't ever seen them. Toby and I are both dying over them. What cuties!! You guys did good.
Post a Comment