Our good friend Thomas just turned thirty years old!! His good wife Aimee put on this birthday dinner for him. It was so fun together with everyone, it feels like when we were dating and we use to go out all the time! Thanks Aimee for such a fun night!! Hope you had a good birthday Tom!

So I had to put this picture up on my blog because if you notice in the first picture
Nic is
hiding behind Marshall -- and I just want everyone to see your beautiful face!!
Nic-This is a cute picture of you and Marshall!!

5 comments:
That looks like fun! I have not seen Marshal and Nicole forever!
cute... i knew you would get this up on your blog soon! :) It was way fun to hang out with everyone!
Kenny and I were just saying this morning that we needed to go out on a date. It's so nice to get out once in awhile with no Kids!!
has nicole seen this yet! she's going to die!
We had a great time! Good to see you, thanks for coming. I love the pics!
Post a Comment