Monday, March 10, 2008

NATIONALS

This last weekend I was able to go and judge Nationals with Trista, Heather and Jeannette. We had so much fun. I was so excited to see that Trista and I were able to share a room together. We Had a blast together as you can see all of our silly pictures. This is us in our hotel room. This was at the end of the day. We were both so tired and in such a giggly mood. We started the competition so early in the morning and ended so late in the evening with a very short break through out the day. I am feeling the effects of my tiredness today, I wish I could just sleep all day.

On Sunday morning we totally got lost to the airport. We went almost an hour in the wrong direction. Trista and I thought it was pretty funny, however I dont think the other girls thought it was as funny as we did. Our plane was suppose to leave at Nine thirty and we arrived at the airport a little after ten, we found out that it was delayed and wouldn't leave till 10:35am. I didn't think we would make it. The lines were so long and it was already 10:30 when we were going thru security, however Kasie was totally optimistic about making our plane but I was planning on getting some breakfast taking my time to the gate. We thought we would try anyway. To our surprised we actually made it. Unfortunately for Tris and I we hadn't eaten anything all day and was starving.





This is us on the plane we ( or I should say I) didn't think we would make!! It was such a fun weekend and it is so fun to see all the different styles from all the different teams. I am sure glad I get opportunities like these!






So I had just gotten home and Graham had gone to get me some food. Graham said Maddi and McKay were so good all weekend but the minute Graham leaves Maddi strikes again. She totally scratched McKay's face, you cant really tell in this picture but it is pretty bad! Poor McKay!




















6 comments:

Suzi said...

Looks like a fun trip, you are lucky to be able to do those things together! you guys look gorgeous too! Poor McKay, that looks like it hurt.

The Shumways said...

Hey Ang! Looks like a blast! Your kids are super cute.

Tiff said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! Trista said she was pretty tired but had tonz of fun! I feel bad for Mckay his poor little face - he is so cute!

Unknown said...

Next year I hope I can go with you guys. Sounds like you had so much fun!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Ang that was so much fun! I am so glad that we can do that together. You are so much fun to be with. Poor McKay and his little face. It makes me feel better to know that it isn't just Bryns that scratches her brother.

Molly said...

How fun! It's fun to get away and back in touch with your immature youthful side! Glad you had fun!