
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Easter Egg Hunt
This morning Wheeler farm had its annual Easter egg hunt. Which started at nine o'clock. Maddi and I arrived literally at 9:03am I started to noticed that a lot of people were leaving, I turned around to tell Maddi that today must be our lucky day because we got such a great parking spot! Little did I know that I probably should have been there by eight. As we went to look for candies there was none we had gone everywhere on that farm and could not find anything. I was about to just go buy some candies and put in her basket when we had walked past this man and he noticed she didn't have any candies. So he came running after me and said "turn her around and I will throw some candies on the ground" So sweet!! So Maddi was able to get some candies from that sweet man! Unfortunately for her they were all the candies she did not like! Oh well. We at least tried!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Easter Egg hunts are the worst!! I think next year I will just do one at my house with a bunch of people.
I don't go to public hunts for that very reason. It's competitive out there with the 3 year olds. At least she is smiling and that is so sweet of that man to notice that she needed some candy.
Darnit, that is too bad. I cannot believe they start those so early, geez! That is way cute that guy gave her some candy though.
Happy Easter!
Madelynne looks happy. The Easter Egg hunt down here didn't give out good candy either. What a cute basket Maddi has!
That is so crappy atleast you are such a good mom to take her!
That sucks. That is the worst when you get there two seconds late and everything is gone. That has happened to us before. Hopefully Maddie wasn't too upset.
Good man to notice and make sure she got some candy. I agree with these comments about public egg hunts. People are nuts. Three minutes for an egg hunt? That's no fun at all.
I hope you and your family had a fun Easter.
Oh so sad! What a disapointment! Hope you had a good easter anyway.
Your blog is so cute!! Your kids are just darling! We had a very similar easter egg hunt experience at Thanksgiving Point this year. The hunt started at 9:00 and we got there at 9:05 to find the park empty and only cracked egg shells left :( My kids were devasted! They had an open hunt for all ages at noon that we went to, but my little ones got trampled by teenagers! They only ended up getting 3 eggs! Who knew older kids would knock over a two year olds to get an egg with smarties in it?? I think next year we will just hide eggs in our backyard :-)
Ach, so ein Pech! Aber wenigstens hattet Ihr Spass beim Suchen und der gute Wille des Mannes zählt ja!
Post a Comment