Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Texas

Our first day, I was sick in Texas my sister,mom, and dad all took care of my kids. McKay and my sister and my nephew Aron.




The next day we went to the Alamo and the river walk. I know my sister looks a whole shade darker than me but that is because is such beautiful olive skin. My mom always tells me that fair skinned is so beautiful too. "Aw.... thanks mom."



The river walk.



This is us on a boat ride down the river.












Sea World!
I took Maddi to see the dolphins. They really are so beautiful. If only I could have one as a pet. I would swim with it every day!







What's Sea World with out a few shows. My kids really loved watching the different shows.












I think it is so amazing how they are able to train these animals or whatever you would say for things that live in the sea.




So I dont think I am as daring as I use to be. I was seriously scared for dear life and then was mad at Graham for making me go on this ride!




This ride is the one on water, the first time I went I didnt get hardley anthing at all, however my mom got drenched, but then I went with graham and.....

I got soaked!
I hope this doesn't gross any one out, but I just wanted everyone to know what I had to go through at Sea World and the whole week, but McKay had thrown up three times at Sea World, luckily for me I had a change of clothes, but the stroller smelt so bad. We had to take it apart when we got home and throw everything in the washer.





McKay after is got changed.





The blessing of baby Dana. She is so cute! I love her so much. Once again I was standing by my sister, I dont know why I do that, it just highlights my glowing whitness next to her darkness.


























13 comments:

Tiff said...

I really can't believe how much you look like your sister! I totally thought it was you at first and I was thinking when did she have time to die her hair I was with her the day before she left! Looks like you had fun despite all the sickness! I am glad!!!

The James said...

Sounds like an eventful trip! I'm glad you guys had some fun times. What a memory. Thank goodness for pictures. Poor little McKay throwing up all the time. I hope you're all feeling back to normal. We need to get the kids together soon.

Maren said...

Poor McKay. Good grief. He still looks so pleasant, even after all that retching.
It looks like you made the most of your trip despite the circulating illnesses. I'm glad. :)
..and I hope the plane ride back was a whole lot better.

Lynne said...

The other commenters noted the same things as I did: McKay still smiling after being so sick, and the fact that you managed to get some fun out of that trip after all you all went through. Way to make lemonade with lemons! Is that my little McKay sucking his THUMB very efficiently?

Lynne said...

By the way, Angie, call me old-fashioned, but white is still beautiful! YOU are beautiful, no matter how tanned or not. Love ya!

Molly said...

I'm so sorry Ang! The pics look like you had fun! I flew to Texas alone with my two kids last September! I was so nervous but it turned out to be ok!

The Farrell Family said...

I'm glad you survived the Texas trip! Sounds like you guys even managed to have fun. :) Poor little McKay. I hope you are all feeling better now!

Anja,Benjamin&David said...

Es ist so schön Euch alle zusammen zu sehen,da kann man direkt traurig sein das wir so weit weg sind!

Suzi said...

Fun and cute pics! You and your sis look so much alike too. Hope you had fun through all the sickness!

Aim said...

OH my gosh!!! You guys are major troopers. I bet you are so glad to be home. Vacations are awesome but not when you and your babies are sick. They are getting so big! We need to get together soon.

deannegalloway said...

Your trip looks like it turned out to be fun, except McKay throwing up all the time. Poor little guy, and poot you! Sea World looks fun, I bet maggie would love it. I'm glad you got to go be in the warm weather too!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

I am so sorry that you guys were sick and that you had such a terrible plane ride. It looks like you guys had a great time and by the way I think you have beautiful skin. Thanks for a fun weekend! you are always so much fun to be with!

Unknown said...

I want to take my kids to sea world so bad! Your quite the trip taker lately. I'm glad everything worked out, and you had fun..if only Mckay wasn't so sick- I felt so bad for him!