Friday, March 28, 2008

Flash Back Friday

This is Maddi at Six months! I feel like I look so young but that was only a year and half ago. Did I really age that much in a year! Yikes!! Who would of thought that I was going to get pregnant in two months with Mckay. Oh Love is Blind!
This was Maddi as at three or four months. They grow up so fast!!

9 comments:

Suzi said...

Maddi looks so cute! I never saw her when she was that little. i love the flashbacks! I cannot believe you got prego so fast after Maddi, you are tough!

Tiff said...

Holy cow that is crazy! I can't believe you had babys so quick crazy!

Lynne said...

Love my Maddi in that hat! It's so dramatic and "her". Glad you didn't wait to have our sweet McKay! You're a brave girl, and you are a great Mom. We're so glad to have our "M and Ms" -- Maddi and McKay, in our family.

Molly said...

So sweet! Don't you look back and wish they would never get big!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Those pictures are so cute! You still look the same now to me (beautiful) You have not aged a day :). Hope tanning was fun!

jen said...

So sweet and you do look young & beautiful!

Unknown said...

Angie, don't let me hear you talking about looking old until you have had at least 4 kids!

The James said...

Maddi is so adorable. I'm so glad we lived by you in Idaho then. We just love you guys.

Unknown said...

Time flies! I remember Maddi when she was that little...so cute! It's wierd..I always think she's older than she really is. Probably because you have two kids and so do I (my oldest is almost 5 though)