Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pictures by Tiffany

So my super sweet friend Tiffany took these pictures of my kids one afternoon. She did such an amazing job with them especially considering that they both hadn't nap and were pretty tired. I couldn't figure out how to load the CD in the computer. I am not very smart when it comes to things like that. But Tiff was nice enough to email some to me so I could put them on by blog!!























































































































15 comments:

Tiff said...

Ang - I just emailed you some more! They look very cute if I do say so!!!

The Farrell Family said...

Darling pics Ang! What cute kids and Tiff did an awesome job!

Lynne said...

Sweet. Photogenic kids and great photographer. Maddi looks beautiful inside and out, and McKay looks cute inside and out. That's good photography when you can see the inside! Is your friend a professional? Need someone energetic and patient to help us get new portrait of my nine grandkids!

Suzi said...

Those pics are adorable!!! Your friend did an awesome job, but it is because your kids are so dang cute and photogenic!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids

Kallas Family said...

Way cute! I can't wait until Tiff can take my kids pictures.

Holland said...

Great pictures. They are all cute. It looks like you had fun in Cali. I read your post about Texas and the airplane ride. That is no fun especially when you are not feeling well. Your comments about you being so white made me laugh. I don't think you are as white as you think you are.

jen said...

Tiffany did a great job. Your kids are SO ADORABLE! If there was a baby Vogue magazine, Maddi would be on the front cover!

The James said...

Maddi and McKay look so adorable. I just love them so much. What great pictures.

Unknown said...

Very cute pics Ang...and Tiff! Your kids are so cute and fun. I love that Mckay wanted me to hold him at tristas house...so cute!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

So cute!! I love all of the pictures. Tiff did an awesome job. And it helped that she had such adorable kids to work with! So fun!!

Scott and Beth said...

Angie those are so cute!!! I love the ones of maddie!!! She is SO cute!!!

Molly said...

Those are so cute! I love getting my kids pictures done!

Anja,Benjamin&David said...

Oh meine Güte, die beiden sind so süss! Die möchte man einfach knuddeln, aber ich glaube Dir gerne das sie auch ganz anders können

Allison Bushman said...

What BEAUTIFUL kids! Maddi looks like a little princess & McKay all grown up already! SO CUTE!