Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Kerri

Thursday was Kerri's 30th birthday. We surprised her by going to Good thing Utah, although she had figured it out on our way there. I haven't ever really watched the show but it was really fun to see it in action! Tiff was also there and that was fun to see her. She will be co-hosting Good things Utah on March 24th. I am so excited for her and think she will be awesome.

I have known Kerri for 13 years now. She is an amazing friend and was such a fun room mate. I love being with her. She always makes me laugh and we have such a good time together. She is such a positive person and has always been such a good influence in my life! I am so grateful to have her as one of my best friends. I love ya and I hope you had a very happy 30th birthday!!

3 comments:

jen said...

Trista told me about it so I recorded it. When it showed everyone you were turning your head so I could hardly tell it was you. You guys are famous.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for planning a fun day for me Ang! You are such an amazing friend. I had so much fun!

Suzi said...

What a fun b-day surprise for Kerri! You guys are superstars!