Monday, March 17, 2008

Fend for yourself

Maddi and McKay generally wake up between 6:30-7:00am. I think that is just way too earlier too start the day. Usually I will get up turn on some cartoons and go back to bed until Maddi comes and gets me a half hour later and tell me she wants breakfast. Luckily for me McKay doesn't need my help with that, he found himself some animal crackers for breakfast! Now only if he could teach Maddi. Life would be heaven.

13 comments:

Cyndi said...

Poor Mckay! I feel for you! When Milo was little he had 13 ear infections before he was one! he had to get tubes, then he was fine! hopefully you wont have to do that!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Ang that is so hard to have too sick boys. I love the part about how you said you don't know why Graham wouldn't let you take a pic of him. My favorite is when people take pics of me when I have pneumonia. j/k But seriously I hope your boys get feeling better and I hope you got some sleep last night.

Tiff said...

I didn't know he was sick again! That is so hard I am sorry - When Lance is sick it is so hard - good luck!

Kallas Family said...

That is so hard when you have a kid sick and a husband sick. I have the same thing right now and I am hoping no one else in my family gets it!!

jen said...

I love that McKay will get his own food. That is sad that you have a sick house. I hope your boys get feeling better soon!

The Farrell Family said...

Sorry your boys are sick! Boo. I hope they feel better soon! Sick kiddos are the worst. Actually, sick husbands can be just as bad. :)

Suzi said...

That is so funny that your kids can just chill in the morning without you, i cannot imagine that. Poor McKay and Graham, that is so not fun! I do not understand why babies have to get sick so much and have such bad ears, what a pain!! i hope they both get better soon and that you can get some sleep and a break!

deannegalloway said...

Oh, Ang I'm sorry! I dont' know what's worse, sick kids or sick husbands...it's a toss up. I hope you get some good sleep soon and everyone feels better. Good Luck!

Unknown said...

So sorry Ang! Jeff is sick right now too. It's kinda funny though when guys are sick, they think they can just forget they have kids and just sleep all they want, but when we're sick, we still have to do everything! Hope life gets easier soon.

The James said...

McKay knows how to take care of himself when it comes to food! He is so adorable. It breaks my heart that K is sick again. I love him so much. If he has another ear infection we will fight these doctors to get him tubes.

Holland said...

Sorry about the sick kid and husband. Nothing is worst than that. I hope you guys are doing good.
nic

deannegalloway said...

Hey Ang, we're coming May 16-19. So, I hope we can see you sometime then. I am jealous...cancun. Lucky girl!

Anja,Benjamin&David said...

Oh der arme Mckay, er hat es aber wirklich schwer mit diesen blöden Mittelohrentzündungen! Benny hatte auch schon 2 aber die waren sehr schnell wieder weg! Männer sind auch wie Kinder wenn sie krank sind, Du hast mein vollstes Mitgefühl! Sei umarmt und gute Besserung für die beiden!