
So for those you know me know that I don’t read at all. I hate it I would rather do so many other things than read. My mind wonders, and then I forget what I am reading about and so forth and so forth, anyway, so many people tell me that this is such a good book and that if I tried it I would just love it! So I am leaving to go to Texas this week and I thought I can try to read it on the plane, my mother in law was nice enough to let me borrow this book, but we will see if it will keep my interest. Hopefully for my sake it does. Six hours on a plane with kids not exactly my ideal of fun. Texas will be the plane ride won’t be!
11 comments:
I'm excited to see what you think! The pics of your kids are so cute!
Welcome to Texas! Where the sun is gloriously shining, and there is no snow. :) Where will you be?
I really liked reading those books, so hopefully you will too! Have fun in Texas!! Good luck on the plane!!
oh fun that you are starting this. i just started it and i'm on about page 30. we'll see if my kids will let me read it anymore though. have fun in texas!
Have fun in Texas and I am excited to see what you think about the book. I have read all three and thought they were good but a little different. Easy reading is always a plus for me.
Thanks again for the gift card.
Nic
Loved these books, they are a good fast read. Let me know what you think? What's in Texas?
Aim
I'm glad you decided to read Twilight! I love the series. Have a fun trip and I hope your kids sleep the whole plane ride. :)
How funny because I have heard a lot about these books and was just about to start the series. Let me know what you think! Have fun in Texas!
I am so excited that you are reading those books. I loved them and I hope you do to. Thanks for always listening to me and for being such a good friend. I hope you have a great time in Texas!
I am not a reader but you will Love those books TO DIE FOR! Good Luck I hope you are still going!
hello there, this is aislynne. yeah these books are amazing, don't fight over it too much ;)
Post a Comment