Monday, February 11, 2008

Tagged by Tiffany

Tagged...So I was tagged again by Tiffany... Don’t worry It was very thoughtful of her to tag me again but I did tag her for the husband survey. I am super excited to read her answers!!

TEN YEARS AGO I WAS - Attending UVSC. I was on the Dance team and living with the best roommates ever!! Kerri, Trista, and I were the most consistent roommates we also had living with us, Megan, Denise, Jeanette, Stephanie aka Miss Pleasant Grove, and Mandy. We had the best times having people over(boys) performing and taking tons of pictures( Kerri and I) We had so much fun going to parties, socializing, and really having no cares. College was so much fun! We were lucky enough thanks to Trista's Grandpa, to live in such a nice condo with everything already furnished! We had it good. Plus I was in the best shape of my life, I could I not be when all of us would go to the gym all the time together, if only we could do that again!!

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED - 1. Hawaii
2. Moscow Idaho (or should I say Russia)
3. Orem
4. Salt Lake City
5. Provo

THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST - Get new Tires on my car and fix my bumper. Make Valentine Gifts for Maddi's Teachers. Try to organize my mail

3 BAD HABITS - 1. Poking or tugging at Graham to get his attention when I am either talking to him or when I need to talk to him. This really bugs.
2. Can't relax or go to bed if the house is dirty
3. I am sure I have a ton more!!
PLACES YOU HAVE WORKED -Taught dance, Was a USA instructor, Coached Drill Team and I Judge and Choreography for dance teams.

5 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME -I actually don’t like my nose!! If Graham would let me I would get a nose job!! Oh and let me add also a boob job, which I am sure that Graham wouldn’t mind that one!! I am a planner to the tee! I think if I would ever have a career it should be in Event planning. I love love to cook and bake. I would love to go to culinary school one day and learn how to be an amazing cook! I would love to learn how to scuba dive. Graham's really good at and I think I might take some lesson come this summer. But it's a catch twenty two because the Ocean scares me so bad. I think I would just like to scuba dive in a pool. That would be fun!! I am now tagging Kerri, Trista, Becky, Mikelle, and Ashley F. Jen and Suzi

5 comments:

Suzi said...

You are crazy! Your nose is so cute and you look so great after having 2 kids! i know everyone struggles with things they do not like about themselves though, but you really should think you are a "Hot Mama"!! Fun answers, now i know you even better. :)

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That was so much fun living together. You were the best roomate ever! I am so glad that we had that time together.

jen said...

That was fun to read! Now I feel like I need to make valentines for my kids teachers. I wish I couldn't go to bed if the house wasn't clean. I don't think that is a bad habit:). The ocean scares me to.

Unknown said...

Those were the days ang....we had so much fun! I am a little offended by tristas comment though...I thought I was the best roomate ever (hehe)

Herlean Family said...

Hey Ang, I knw you LOVED SUU, and living with me and my crazy life to entertain you. You had to love being the one to hook up Greg and I. Without you, I don't know if we would have gotten together. So you were one of my best roommates ever. Even though it didn't last long.