Monday, February 11, 2008

Tagged by Suzi

For the Husband Survey I only Tag Tiffany ( hope to see your answers soon!! LOL)

Husband Survey what is his name? Graham James Haskins

How long have you been married? Four Wonderful Years How long did you date? 2 Years and was engaged for nine months, just wanted to make sure he was absolutely the right one!!

How old is he? 29

Who said "I love you" first? He did, oh and it was thru a text message, very romantic

who is smarter? Oh Graham is for sure!! I always tell everyone how smart he is. I wish I was as smart as he is!

Whose temper is worse? Sorry Hun, but I would have to say graham's temper might be a little worse than mine, I don’t think I even have a temper just ask graham :-)

who does the dishes? This question should actually say who does all the housework? That would be me!

Who pays the bills? I do! I am the one in charge of money and I love it!

Who cooks dinner? Me

who drives when you are together? I do! I know it’s funny; I think I just like to be in control!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Graham is really good at doing this! I could be better.

Who has more siblings? We both have the same amount!!

3 comments:

Suzi said...

Very fun to read! What a cute hubby you must have!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

So fun to read! I am glad that you and Graham have each other! You are both very blessed!!
Love ya

Tiff said...

Thanks for the tag - it really is a cute one! I love finding all this stuff out about you!