Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Purse Tagged

Okay so here it is, I got purse tagged by Tiffany. I actually think this one is a lot of fun! It is always interesting to see what people carry in there purses, and what things you might have forgotten that is in your purse. For instance I had a pair of Maddi's underwear in my purse that I forgot I had in there. When she was first getting potty trained I always carried one with me just in case she had an accident. If you notice the three pairs of socks they belong to Maddi. I like to carry them around just in case we go somewhere where she has to take off her shoes. I can’t stand her running around bare feet. I have a calculator and tons of pencils for when I am judging. And now that I am looking at my pictures I probably should have had Tiffany take my pictures, sorry if they look fuzzy!! People I am Purse tagging Ashley F. Trista, Kerri, Carolina, Aimee, Deanne, Steph, Becky and Molly, Jen and Suzi and Kristy-- Hope to see your purses soon!!


6 comments:

Lynne said...

My dear sweet Angie. thanks so much for NOT purse-tagging your mother-in-law. I would have had to cheat. There must be 35 used Kleenexes in there for a start. Love your photos, and your chit-chat. Love, Lynne

Suzi said...

Very cute purse and interesting to see what you have inside. :) I do not like my purse, i need a new one but cannot justify buying one.

Tiff said...

I love this tag so funny! It's amazing what we keep in our purses!

Molly said...

I love your purse!

Molly said...

Ang, I don't think I am going to do the purse tag just yet. My digital camera is a pile of junk! Maybe you will see it in a couple of months.

Holland said...

Hey Angie I have not been on to blog in such a long time. I love the purse tag it is fun to see inside peoples bags. We will need to go out next week to celebrate your birthday.