Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Friends at last

It is so nice to see your kids play so nice with each other. The other night Maddi kept pushing McKay around on this car and they were both laughing and have a great time. I just loved it. If only they could play like that all the time!




5 comments:

Suzi said...

So cute! I need a little play mate for Ander i think. That is great that they are playing so well together.

Becky said...

Cute, cute! It's always nice when they get along. My kids are 18 months apart and they are best friends....and worst enemies. :) But they always have a little friend to play with on those cold, rainy days.

Unknown said...

My boys are starting to do the same thing. Don't you love it! I think it's so cute when they make each other laugh.

Lynne said...

There is no sweeter sound than two kiddies laughing together. How nice for them both, and for you! Love, Lynne

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

They are so dang cute! I know what you mean it is so nice when they are loving each other!!