Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Graham!!!!!!

Anyone that knows me knows that I love birthdays!!! Yesterday was no exception!!! We decorated the house(the kids and I) and made him some breakfast and gave him some presents! Then we meet him for lunch and gave him more presents. Then he came home and we sang Happy Birthday and ate brownies and gave him some more presents and then we went out to dinner and after gave him the last of his presents!! I think he had a good day!!!

Graham is such an amazing husband and dad. We are so lucky that he was born on June 10th 1978!!! We love you!!!

7 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

Sounds like you made it a great day for your hubby! How fun :)

The Johnson Family said...

Wow, wish I got that many presents!! Sounds like a great day! Nothing better than a good hubby and daddy.

Aim said...

What a cute family! I love how Maddie is posing. Nothing like some good presents. Happy B-day Graham!

Lynne said...

Yes, I remember that day Graham was born very well! Was a great day for me too. Love the fam photo.

The James said...

What a cute family picture. Nice job at making Graham's birthday special.

Tami said...

Way cute picture!! Happy Birthday Graham hope it sounds like you are pretty spoiled. What a good wife you are Ang!!

The Farrell Family said...

Um, yes, I was aware of the fact that you kind of like birthdays Ang. :) We have similar feelings on the subject. Glad you guys had a fun day. Happy Birthday Graham!