Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hawaii

We had so much fun in Hawaii. It is always so nice to get away and enjoy the time together!! It was also so much fun that two of our good friends could come with us. We had a great time with lots of laughs and lots of sun!!! Thank you to my parents and my sister and brother in law who watched our kids!! With out them it would of been impossible!! We love you guys so much and are so grateful to have such great family to help out!!

























13 comments:

Suzi said...

Wow, those are some great pics!! You and Trist are quite the fashionista's!! It looks like you had a blast, i am so jealous!!

Unknown said...

So jealous!! But I'm glad that you guys had a fabulous time!!

Tai Christensen said...

How fun!!!!! I am so jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Tiff said...

Oh man that looks like you guys had so so much fun. I am so jealous and you two look so fab in your suits! I love the headstand pic. (classic) Glad you guys had fun!

Heather said...

that looks like so much fun! I hope you enjoyed every minute of it!

Unknown said...

I would love to be there right now. I am mostly envious of your gorgeous bodies! You and Trist look amazing. Glad you guys had fun.

Alysha said...

How much fun!! You look as darling as ever. Glad that you had such a great time. Also, just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog address. It's alyshap.wordpress.com.

The James said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great time. You and Graham look awesome. I especially like the back shot of you doing a head stand! We had a great time with Maddi and McKay.

Becky said...

Awesome pictures Ang! I'm so jealous! I could really use a vacation right now; mostly a vacation from pregnancy though. :) Love the headstand picture!

Lynne said...

I love all the photos of your vacation. I'm glad you had such a nice vacation and a break from all the stress of everyday rat race. Your kiddies sure missed you, so hopefully that means they'll be ANGELS for you now your home! Riiiiiight!.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That was such a fun trip! thanks so much for asking us to go and letting us stay at your mom's condo! It was a blast and a much needed get away! How perfect that I was able to go with my best friend!

Kayla said...

oh yay! now we can be blog friends! how lucky you went to Hawaii! you are so pretty! I love the handstand picture! haha

Robyn said...

Wow! looks like you had such a good time! Im jealous, and Im with Tiff you look hot!