It was Maddi's 4th Birthday!! I cant believe she is already four. Where has the time gone?She is such a sweet girl and makes me laugh every day! I feel so blessed and lucky to have her! She is so amazing and I just love her so much even when she does wake up at 6:30am every morning. I look forward to her hugs and kisses she gives me every morning when she wakes me up. 


10 comments:
What a doll! I love her little swimsuit. Looks like a way fun birthday!
Happy Birthday Maddi!!! We love you. That was a way fun birthday party.
I can't believe she is 4. That prob seems so old to you but I always think she is older than that. She really is such a sweet heart I just love her! Happy Birthday Maddi!!!
She is just the cutest little thing-that smile makes you feel good, doesn't it? I am looking forward to being able to have a special little birthday event for her and Bryton, since I haven't even acknowledged their birthdays yet!
Time flies! She is such an adorable girl. Looks like she had fun on her b-day. Oh, and tell Graham good job on the triathalon. I didn't know he was doing that. He should be so proud.
Happy B-day to Maddi! She is such a cutie!!
she is such an adorable little girl! What a fun birthday party :)
Happy Birthday Maddi! where has the time gone? Maggie's b-day is in a week and a half, it's hard to believe we've been parents for that long. It was fun starting out together. Hope you are having a fun summer!
Don't you love your kids B-Day's! I can't believe she is 4! The weather got nice just in time!!!
Looks like fun! Can you believe our kids are 4??? It's crazy how time passes! Can't wait to see you guys next week!
Post a Comment