Thursday, June 25, 2009

Graham's Triathlon

Graham had his first triathlon last Saturday! He did such an amazing job! He had a half mile swim then a 12 mile bike ride and a 3.1 mile run. We are so proud of you!






The kids were such troopers. They got up at five in the morning to go support their daddy!

It was fun to see steph doing the same triathlon! Way to go steph you were amazing!

7 comments:

Tami said...

Wow Graham great job!! Your a hotty on that bike!

Suzi said...

Go Graham! Good for him!

The Farrell Family said...

Way to go Graham! I'm impressed!

Lynne said...

I am so proud of Graham - his first triathalon. That lake looks so cold and HUGE! What a great family to support Daddy in this accomplishment. Love your photos, Angie.

The James said...

Graham, you were so awesome. I was just so proud watching him and Ryan. I kind of wish I had done that too, now that it's over.

Tai Christensen said...

Wow I didnt know Graham was Triathlon training! Adam had his first triathlon today! CONGRATS Graham!!!!!! Great Job!

Tiff said...

That is so awesome I didn't know he was doing that. What a acomplishment! Way to go Graham!!!