Thursday, July 31, 2008

2008 Annual Haskins Lake Powell Trip

Every year we get so excited to go to lake Powell. I don't know who is more excited the kids or the adults. We always have so much fun playing, laughing and just being with the family. The first night we got there we had to stay at the marina because it was just to windy and raining to try to find a spot any where, but we still had fun staying at the marina.
My brother in law Ryan thought it would be funny to put up a pole to let Maddi and my nephew Sterling dance around it. These two would dance non stop at Lake Powell. It was so cute and so funny!







But don't worry Ryan sure did get in the action every now and then!



Maddi was such a poser this entire trip. Every time a camera would come out she would pose, she would stop doing what she was doing a strike a pose!
































Nap time-- this was a sure way to get her to take a nap. Once the boat started to go she would be out cold!










Like Mother like daughter











After a hard day of skiing Maddi would give such great massages



















We wanted to make sure that every one had a chance to drive the boat and my brother in law bless his heart got his chance. He had to put on his helmet so he would feel safe just in case anything happened. We all cheered and gave him "high five's" for a job well done! We were so proud of you Ryan--- great job driving the boat!!!





Graham out teaching my little nephew how to ski. I wish I had a picture but my nephew age 5 and 7 totally got up and were skiing it was the cutest thing ever




I know what you are all thinking "wow she has mad skills!!"


















Enjoying the water-- Sterling had this blow up jet ski thing and I think the adults had more fun using it then ster did! Poor ster always having to share his toys!






My niece Aislynne showing off her super talented skills!




Ryan surfing



Graham on the Air Chair










Graham wake boarding

































23 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun! And yes, you do have mad skills!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Ang, it looks like you guys had a blast. I am glad you were able to get away and enjoy yourself. You look HOT on the surf board! You do have mad skills!

Nikki Moshier said...

How fun I love lake powell! And I love your little girl and all her cute poses!

Lynne said...

You did such a great job getting the whole fam in on the photos. You're a good blogger, not to mention having "mad skills" as a photographer. I'm glad you all had so much fun.

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! I love that picture of you and Maddie sleeping..it's so cute! We need to hang out soon, I really need a good laugh!

Tami said...

Such cute pictures Ang!!! I wondered what happend to you. It looks like you had so much fun and I love the pole dancing that is to funny!

Tara said...

We love to go to lake powell. To bad I have only been there twice, Kenny goes every on a guys trip. I love family trips.

Unknown said...

Fun stuff! Great job behind the boat! I know what you mean about naps on the boat--that is exactly how I get Elle to go to sleep. The boat puts her right out too!

deannegalloway said...

We're jealous! It looks like you had so much fun. I love all of Maddi's swimsuits...I think Maggie has one of those!

jen said...

I love the pole dancing. That is so funny!

PB and JS said...

She is just like her Mom. Maybe she will be a super model with all that posing. Why didn't you dance on the pole? I am so jealous. I haven't been to Lake Powell since I have been married.

Robyn said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Was it so dang hot? We missed you at Bunco last night but looks like your the big host next time, lucky you!

Keri said...

ang- i'm SO glad you found me! it's been so long, and i ask spencer all the time if he knows where you are and what happened to you. your family is darling! send me an email and let me know where you are and what you've been up to all these years :) love to hear more from you! keri_abney@hotmail.com

Suzi said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun!! Those pics of Maddi are too cute and funny, i love it!! You do have mad skills too! You should be able to check my blog, it is not private any more. email me if you still have problems, that is weird.

Holland said...

I love all of your pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time. The picture of Maddi with her hands on her hips looks just like you. Very cute. Where was Mckay? Did you leave him with your mom?

The Farrell Family said...

I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun! I love Lake Powell and I never get to go. Sad me. Maddi is getting more and more beautiful! I love the poses. Just like her mom. :) It was great to see you yesterday, even just for a sec. i hate that we didn't get to hang out longer. Boo! Let's work on this girl's trip so we can actually hang out for longer than five minutes!

Molly said...

I'm so jealous! I love Lake Powell and haven't been in years! Glad you had fun!

Scott and Beth said...

FUN! I love the picture of you and Maddie sleeping the same! She is so cute...tell her I miss her SO much!

Kallas Family said...

Looks like fun!!! I missed you at bunco!! Call me if you go to seven peaks anytime soon.

Tiff said...

That looks like so much fun I can't wait to start going back down to powell once Khloee gets older I love it so much down there!

brytoncatlett said...

Haha that was so clever of Ryan to put that pole their.

estinger said...

Hi Angie...you don't know me, I'm Preston Stinger's wife. He'll be excited to see your blog! Looks like you had a great time in Lake Powell!!!

The Moehles said...

Wow what a fun trip. You do look like you have mad skills. The air chair was awesome too!