Sunday, July 20, 2008

So Excited

I am so excited for this book to come out!! I am hoping that she ends up with Edward and not Jacob. I have never been a reader but I sure have enjoyed this book. Cant wait till Aug 2nd


18 comments:

PB and JS said...

I can't wait either. I look at my countdown on my blog all the time! It is coming SO quick. Did you read the Host?

Aim said...

I can't wait for it to come out either! But I am a TOTAl JACOB fan. I do not like Edward, she has to end up with Jacob!

Lynne said...

Is it that soon? I pre-ordered it, I think. It was a long time ago. Vanessa has the Host. You should nag her to get it read before Lake Powell.

jen said...

wooohoooo it's coming up.

Suzi said...

I am so excited to read that too and see the Twilight movie when it comes out!

Unknown said...

August 2nd! Wahoo! I can't wait either--although I am routing for Jacob! I can't wait for the movie too! I read the Host & liked it too--but not as much as the 'Twilight' series, but it was still a good read! Can't wait!

Tami said...

I love how we are all desperatly devoted to these books. I can't wait to read it.

Cyndi said...

I HATE Jacob!!! I am a total Edward fan too! I am sooo excited for this book to come out!

Holland said...

It is a love hate relationship with these books. It is fun reading them, then for some reason I start thinking about it then I wonder why do I like this stuff. I am excited too for it to come out.

Unknown said...

Only a little over a week! As you can tell I'm counting down too! I vote for Edward also!

Christi said...

I have to disagree with you! I'm more of a Jacob girl. I hope she ends up with him!

The James said...

I'm excited for it to come out too! I really hope she ends up with Edward. Jacob is a pain.

Unknown said...

I'm excited too, but I am also more of a Jacob fan..I know you love that about me.

Robyn said...

K im so dying for this book to come out! not long know! Hope you had fun in powell!

Lid said...

I'm right there with ya. Love these books. I was hoping to read all 3 again before this one came out. Summer went by too fast. I'm way excited though:)

Tami said...

where is my blogging friend?? Your slowing down.

Molly said...

I think I have forgotten how obsessed I was! I wanted to read them all again but I can't bring myself to do it!

Unknown said...

You've been tagged! Visit my blog for directions!