Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our dogs are missing

It is the saddest thing ever. Some how our doors got left open and our dogs had gone out and have not been back since. They have been gone now for two days. They have tags on them with the phone number and address and someone did call us and said they found the tag but no dogs. It makes me sick to think about what might have happened to these beautiful dogs. They are such great dogs. I miss them so much! I hope no one Dog napped them. Hopefully they will come home soon together!!


7 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh, Angie, how terrible. I hadn't heard this. They've been gone before, the little brats, but the tag being off one dog is worrying. Love you all.

Lisa Dean said...

Angie I am so sorry about your cute dogs!! I hope they are returned soon! I had a ton of fun today at lunch, it was so good to catch up with you! Your family is so beautiful.

Suzi said...

That is the saddest EVER!! I sure hope you find them or that they come back! Good luck!!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your dogs :( Hopefully they will be safe and returned soon!

Tiff said...

So crazy ang I never even knew you had dogs - they look very cute! I'm sorry!!!

Tami said...

Oh my gosh I am so sorry! What cute little dog's I hope they are ok. I am sure they are and who knows they might just find their way home soon!

Lynne said...

Thank heavens for "dog tags" and the animal shelter. So glad Pippin and Princie are home safe and sound.