Graham has been gone this weekend for a guys trip with his law buddies from law school so I decided that the kids and I are going to have some fun. We went to seven peaks on Friday which is always so much fun and after we went home I bathed them got them in their PJ's and took them out for Ice cream. They loved it!!


McKay after every bite I would give him he would sign "thank you" to me. It was so cute!! This is him signing "thank you"

I took Maddi to dance her favorite class is tap

While she is at dance McKay and I went and got the car washed


Saturday my father in law treated us to a really nice restaurant. It was so fun to get out, have good company and eat some good food!
7 comments:
That is great that you had so much fun while your hubby was gone! I would be completely bored if my hubby was gone all weekend.
I love that you taught McKay how to sign. We taught Brooklyn and we really loved it because we understood what she was trying to say. It wasnt so frustrating. He is so cute!
I love ice cream! Why wasn't I invited? j/k. Glad you were still able to have fun while Gram was away!
What a fun weekend. I'm so glad we all went out last night. It was nice going out without Ry and the kids.
Awe you're such a good mommy! My hubby leaves tomorrow for a hole month :( I'll have to do lots of fun stuff with my kids too!
Ouch, one too many photos there for me, Ang.
I'm sad it didn't end up being a family trip! But it sounds like you had a good time. We did the same thing, went out for ice cream...great minds think alike! Hope your doing well!
Post a Comment