Wow, that looks like so much fun!! I am so excited for you guys! I am sure it will all work out with Graham's passport, but good luck anyway!! Have a blast!!
How amazing is that! I don't remember the last time Jamie and I went on vacation by ourselves. You guys will have so much fun. Think of me 6 months pregnant and painting my baby room (khaki-since we didn't want to find out what we're having) as you lay by the beach and order daquaris. You are the best for surprises-Graham is a very lucky guy!
It was so good seeing you!! I can't wait to get back to Utah and see you all the time. I hope you have fun in Cancun and let me know if you liked the place you stayed because we might be going in November!!!
Angie, you do make me laugh. Poor Graham. He was describing to me exactly what kind of safe he would need to store THIS passport, to keep it safe and be sure he knows where it is and no one else touches it! Funny. This passport should be gold-plated, because of cost, so it should be kept as a valuable item. I know you'll have a wonderful time. Any bets on when you start to miss the kids?
I am dying over the resort that you guys are going to. How fun!! I want to go with you. If Gram doesn't get his passport you know I'm first in line right? I am so excited for you guys you will have a blast!!!!
Have a fantastic time! ...even if it's just you.... Happy Birthday, Graham! I hope McKay gets better soon. Poor kid (and poor mom cleaning up plentiful puke).
13 comments:
I am so jealous!! The place you are staying looks so nice. Hope Graham finds his passport. That would be a bummer to miss out on that. Have fun!!!!
Wow, that looks like so much fun!! I am so excited for you guys! I am sure it will all work out with Graham's passport, but good luck anyway!! Have a blast!!
Aaron told me that you guys were going to cancun! How fun take lot's of pictures I look forward to hearing how it goes!
How amazing is that! I don't remember the last time Jamie and I went on vacation by ourselves. You guys will have so much fun. Think of me 6 months pregnant and painting my baby room (khaki-since we didn't want to find out what we're having) as you lay by the beach and order daquaris. You are the best for surprises-Graham is a very lucky guy!
Dibs!
It was so good seeing you!! I can't wait to get back to Utah and see you all the time. I hope you have fun in Cancun and let me know if you liked the place you stayed because we might be going in November!!!
Have fun! I wish I could go back!
Angie, you do make me laugh. Poor Graham. He was describing to me exactly what kind of safe he would need to store THIS passport, to keep it safe and be sure he knows where it is and no one else touches it! Funny. This passport should be gold-plated, because of cost, so it should be kept as a valuable item. I know you'll have a wonderful time. Any bets on when you start to miss the kids?
OH my gosh good luck! I hope you find it! Let me know if you like the place you stayed!
I am dying over the resort that you guys are going to. How fun!! I want to go with you. If Gram doesn't get his passport you know I'm first in line right? I am so excited for you guys you will have a blast!!!!
How Fun!
Angie- Your kids are adorable! Stay in touch!
Have a fantastic time! ...even if it's just you.... Happy Birthday, Graham!
I hope McKay gets better soon. Poor kid (and poor mom cleaning up plentiful puke).
O.k. that looks amazing! I am definately going there now! Have fun!
Post a Comment