Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Are you Kidding Me!

Poor McKay sick again!! This boy cant win. This morning when I laid him down for a nap he was totally fine and then when he woke two hours later he had a fever of 102. So I took him to the Doctors so I could get him on something before I leave and hopefully make it easier for my mom. The doctors of course never ever give me anything thing and just recommend Motrin. He had a red ears, inflamed throat and oh wait he throw up all over me, the doctor, himself, the chair and all over the floor. They gave me some change of clothes for McKay but on the way back to my mothers he threw up a couple more times. Luckily for me my Mom took Maddi to dance while I stayed home with McKay. The car ride home was horrible, not only did the smell in my car want to make me vomit but both kids screamed for thirty Mins. before they fell asleep. Oh lets hope he gets better before I leave. I feel so bad for him.

12 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

Poor little McKay. That is so sad. I hope he feels better soon! It's so hard having sick kids and that stinks that it is right before you are leaving. I'm sorry Ang!

Suzi said...

That stinks sooo bad! My little guy is sick as well (as always) and i have strep, so i know how you feel. I hope he feels better before you leave too!

Unknown said...

Hopefully it is only the 24 hour bug like Chase and Kaleb had! Good luck!!

Tami said...

I am so sorry!! I hate it when my kid's are sick it's the saddest thing! It seem's like it alway's happens at the worst times too. I am sure he will be better by the time you leave. But it still suck's, Sorry!

Lynne said...

Poor McKay. I hope it's just a 24 hour bug. It always seems it's a stressful time the week before when Mom and Dad plan to go out of town. I used to think it wasn't worth it the week before, and then when we were actually GONE, it was. Love ya.

The James said...

Poor little McKay. He's sure had it rough. I'm glad he's feeling better today. You will love your week off but be anxious to get home to your kids.

jen said...

Oh you poor thing! I'm so sorry for you guys. I hope he's feeling better.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Poor Mckay. I hope he is feeling better today. I think it will help these little ones feel better when the weather is consistent. Hang in there.

Tiff said...

I am so sorry ang - I didn't no! He is so cute but the poor guy can't win! It truly is so hard to have sick kids! Kwincee was really sick when she was little I promise it gets better the older they get!

Amy Morris said...

Poor little guy! Good luck with everything! It always happens when you least want it to, doesn't it!?

The Moehles said...

So sad. I am sorry he is so sick. That had to have been a long ride home. Sorry. But I didn't know you were going to Cancun!! I am so jealous. Have such a wonderful time and don't forget to think about us in Utah freezing. (: Happy Birthday to Graham.

Unknown said...

I swear..you have the worst luck with that! Between me and you we always have a sick baby...it is not fun!