Hey Angie...Sorry I'm so bad at responding. I have no excuses, I just fill my life with so much other stuff that I'm kind of lazy when it comes to blogging and responding to comments. Anyway, I'm glad you tagged my little Phoenix...I'll try to get around to posting something about him in the next week=). Love ya. And Maddi is so adorable, I know some days are so hard. I don't know what the answer is.
I am sorry that you are having a hard time with your little girl. But I have to say she is so dang cute. Those pictures of her are adorable. Hang in there!
This is why "young mothers" deserve their own talk in General Conference! What you have to do, and how much self-control you have to exert, it's all a lot to ask, but young mothers are equal to the task. I know you will "train Maddi up in the way she should go" and you are a blessed mother in zion. I love you and admire you, and my grandkids are WONDERFUL, even if they all go through thoroughly unpleasant stages.
Angie, you just made my day...I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like that (Today I quit too!)Maggie has been awful with a capital A! She has started to pick and hurt chloe too and is always 100% disagreeable! I will pray for both of us it gets better...I'm glad we have kids the same age. Gives me a little hope. I'll email you with details of our trip soon!
Oh I know what you are going through! It is so frustrating when they go through these phases. This will pass! One day you will look back on this time and laugh to yourself thinking of her throwing tantrums. When Kelsey was 3 she through such a tantrum in the middle of the store she hit a man in a wheelchair by accident! I left the store crying out of embarassment, with my child still screaming about the Snow White dress up she wanted!!! I was soooo upset with her then, but everytime I think of that incident now I laugh. Luckily the man in the wheelchair was very nice to me and wasnt upset that Kels had hit him in the legs with her flailing arms!!
I'm sorry but I laughed:). I think it's funny! Her little attitude can get on your nerves but she's so cute when she's mad! Just walk away. Go pop some popcorn turn the radio up and ignore her. That's what I try to do:)!
Dude, i know what happens to make kids so crazy sometimes? I am living with the same issues you are right now. They can be the cutest sweetest little things and then they turn into Satan. :) Good luck, i am sure it will get better right?
Ang, I am so glad I am not the only Mom with a kid in this stage. Tay seems to be going through almost the same problems. Poor Lexi has many battle wounds. I have been told consistency is the key. Your are a great Mommy. Keep it up!
It is so crazy how everyone goes through the same thing. It's nice to know that you are not alone.. Just remember it will pass and you are a good mom no matter what. We all feel the same way you are, sometimes we forget that and think we are just going crazy and are not normal!! But you are just as normal as the next mom!! Hope you have a better week.
15 comments:
Oh I am so sorry I promise it will get better - they just go through stages just think one day she will be your best friend!
Poor Angie. Maddi will get over this. I'm starting the cycle now with Alicia. You're a good Mom!
Hey Angie...Sorry I'm so bad at responding. I have no excuses, I just fill my life with so much other stuff that I'm kind of lazy when it comes to blogging and responding to comments. Anyway, I'm glad you tagged my little Phoenix...I'll try to get around to posting something about him in the next week=). Love ya. And Maddi is so adorable, I know some days are so hard. I don't know what the answer is.
I am sorry that you are having a hard time with your little girl. But I have to say she is so dang cute. Those pictures of her are adorable. Hang in there!
That is exactly like my little Owen!! He is a monster to Wyatt. Most days I just want to pull my hair out!!
This is why "young mothers" deserve their own talk in General Conference! What you have to do, and how much self-control you have to exert, it's all a lot to ask, but young mothers are equal to the task. I know you will "train Maddi up in the way she should go" and you are a blessed mother in zion. I love you and admire you, and my grandkids are WONDERFUL, even if they all go through thoroughly unpleasant stages.
Angie, you just made my day...I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like that (Today I quit too!)Maggie has been awful with a capital A! She has started to pick and hurt chloe too and is always 100% disagreeable! I will pray for both of us it gets better...I'm glad we have kids the same age. Gives me a little hope. I'll email you with details of our trip soon!
Oh, Ang! They totally go through phases! I remember Hayden going through it! Just remember to be consistant!
Sorry Ang. Sounds like a super fun phase. I think you need a Mommy break. Want to go to lunch and get massages?
Oh I know what you are going through! It is so frustrating when they go through these phases. This will pass! One day you will look back on this time and laugh to yourself thinking of her throwing tantrums. When Kelsey was 3 she through such a tantrum in the middle of the store she hit a man in a wheelchair by accident! I left the store crying out of embarassment, with my child still screaming about the Snow White dress up she wanted!!! I was soooo upset with her then, but everytime I think of that incident now I laugh. Luckily the man in the wheelchair was very nice to me and wasnt upset that Kels had hit him in the legs with her flailing arms!!
I'm sorry but I laughed:). I think it's funny! Her little attitude can get on your nerves but she's so cute when she's mad! Just walk away. Go pop some popcorn turn the radio up and ignore her. That's what I try to do:)!
Dude, i know what happens to make kids so crazy sometimes? I am living with the same issues you are right now. They can be the cutest sweetest little things and then they turn into Satan. :) Good luck, i am sure it will get better right?
Ang, I am so glad I am not the only Mom with a kid in this stage. Tay seems to be going through almost the same problems. Poor Lexi has many battle wounds. I have been told consistency is the key. Your are a great Mommy. Keep it up!
It is so crazy how everyone goes through the same thing. It's nice to know that you are not alone.. Just remember it will pass and you are a good mom no matter what. We all feel the same way you are, sometimes we forget that and think we are just going crazy and are not normal!! But you are just as normal as the next mom!! Hope you have a better week.
Ang I'm sorry I hate the bad stages that kids go through. Just remember it is just a stage. If it is any consolation Maddi is adorable!!
Post a Comment