Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tag McKay's it

Mckay was tagged by his friend Brooklyn. I think this is such a cute tag. Here are ten little facts about Mckay.
McKay is such a sweet boy. I am so glad we had him when we did. I love his laughter and his sweet nature. He lightens my day. I love his big blue eyes and his smile.
McKay loves, loves taking a bath

He will do whatever it takes to play with Maddi, even if it means he has to get dressed up in her clothes. He is such a good sport!


McKay is very good at entertaining himself. As you can see!



McKay is such a good brother and a good boy.




McKay loves BYU sports





McKay loves, loves to eat






McKay does not understand the word "no" he is carefree and will do what he wants.

McKay loves, loves to suck his thumb

McKay is tagging; Beckham, Parker, Khloee, Brighton, Kody, Ander, Michael, Phoenix and Wyatt






8 comments:

Tami said...

What a cute little guy you have! And I love love his name, soooo cute!

Suzi said...

McKay is such a cutie! I think he and Ander like to do alot of the same things. We miss you and need to play soon!

Tai Christensen said...

This is one of the cutest tags I have seen! I love that McKay will get dressed up in Maddi's clothes :-) Too Cute!

The James said...

Now that is a tag I would do. You did such a good job telling ten facts about McKay. It was so him. He is so adorable and I love him so much.

The Farrell Family said...

Fun tag. What a cute little guy! :)

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Ang I love Mckay. I don't think he is ever not smiling. He is such a sweetheart and I am glad that him and Becks will be little buddies.

Molly said...

He is so cute! I didn't know he was a thumb sucker! Hayden is too!

jen said...

He is such a cutie! Kody will do the tag one day when his mom is procrastinating doing the laundry (that's when I blog-so, that's like every single day:)). We should all get together soon. I'm trying to be cheap so we could just let the kids play in my backyard or something!