Cabin Trip
Last weekend we went up to the cabin to go snowmobiling. We had so much fun!! I just love it! Maddi was so awesome at it. She is a tough little cookie. She never complained and she loved being on the snowmobiles. The best part of it was when Maddi would take a nap, Graham and I could go for a good ride! Although I had a hard time keeping up with Graham and my father in law who are expert riders. I don't know how much fun it was for them, but I had a blast!! I almost forgot to thank my sister in law Vanessa who watched McKay so it was possible to go up on this trip! Thanks so much Vanessa!!
8 comments:
Thank you for the update, Angie. I check it just about every day, since I don't see you guys often. I feel as you do about President Hinckley. I almost feel sorry for his successor. Is that a terrible thing to say? I just mean that he is such a great communicator, with people of all faiths, and was such a great figurehead for the church, as well as being our wonderful prophet. Love to you all, Mum
You didn't say anything about McKay having a wonderful time at Aunty Nessa's while you guys were off snowmobiling! Just kidding. Love, Mum
Yea you updated your blog! Looks like you guys had a blast at the cabin, can you believe the snowstorm today? We haven't had a winter like this in forever! Hope you guys are doing well.
Looks like you have had a couple of fun weekends! Mine have mostly been full of running errands lately. :) Cute pics Ang!
Maddie looks adorable in her snow outfit. That is awesome that she never even complained. She is definately tough. I am glad you guys were able to do and have a good time!
Where is your cabin at? That looks so pretty I am jealous - but happy for you! My family is in Hawaii right now I need a vacation bad -
So what's up with all these weekend getaways? Feeling a little cabin fever eh? I know I am....is winter ever going to end? Looks like you had tonz of fun!
So I've heard that Utah has just been slammed with snow this year. Looks like I escaped just in time! At least you have a fun way to enjoy it. How did your competition go, by the way?
Post a Comment