Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Crazy busy this month

This month has been so hectic that I have had barley any time to check my emails, let alone blogs, but I think once Jan. is over it wont be so hectic again. I finally found a few moments to post some of things that have been going on this month. This post is for you Jen!!

McKay has been so sick this month, with ear infection, high fever and etc.. But through it all he has been such a trooper. I will put on the wiggles and he will just sit in Maddi's chair and watch it for hours.






I have been judging so much this month that is has keep me so busy, not to mention that this year I get to direct my own region which is next week, which has been keeping me pretty busy. This competition was in Delta of all places but it was so fun because Kerri, Tris, Marci and I all got to judge this one together. We were able to stay the night before in a hotel. We had so much fun, talking and laughing all through the night. Needless to say we were very tired the next morning. I know I look like I am 10 feet taller than everyone else, but that is because I was the only one with good posture!!



Stockton and Maddi. Trista and I took our kids one night to the Mayan to eat dinner, it was stressful but I think the kids had a lot of fun! They loved watching the show, I think that was when Trista and could actually eat our meals, is when the kids were watching. Thanks Tris for a fun evening.




Brynlee and Maddi at the Mayan





9 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought you'd never update! Poor Mckay...I hate having sick kids, it's so sad! He is changing a lot(his cheeks don't look as chubby or something) but he is still so adorable! See ya on thursday!

Lynne said...

Poor McKay, he looks so sick. I remember Graham lost so much weight when he had ear infections before surgery. The first thing they lose is their cute chubby cheeks. My poor baby, please kiss him for me. Love, G'ma

jen said...

See I'm not the only one that thought it was time for an update:). I'm always buggin' people to update. Mckay is so cute in those pictures. I hate when they're sick but I love the extra snuggles they give when they are. Looks like you guys have had fun judging!

Suzi said...

Poor little McKay! That is so sad when your babies get sick. That is so fun that you have been able to judge with your friends, fun fun. Love your good posture! :)

Tiff said...

I'm glad you finally updated I was getting worried about you! I am sorry Mckay has been so sick, Khloee has been really sick to it is so hard having sick kids Im sorry that is exciting you are directing your own region good luck with that! Lets do lunch again soon!

Aim said...

Cute post! Don't you hate when your babies get sick? How's judging going, I'm so glad you get to do that, I bet its fun. Let's get together soon, its been awhile!
Aimee

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Cute pics Ang. I love the pics from the Mayan. I hate the pic in the hotel. I feel so bad for Mckay. I hope he starts feeling better! Hope you had fun in St. George!

Jamie and Caro said...

You look like you're having so much fun (aside from Mckay being sick-that is never fun)! I miss you guys so much. I wish we lived closer. I was thinking about you guys the other day. We really need to have more chats-oh, and did I mention Jamie is officially insane. He hit the 200 case load mark this week and is working OVERTIME. I think we are thinking a career change-maybe our own law practice, who knows?

Lynne said...

I just can't wait until I see a photo of McKay looking healthy and happy, poor little guy. And sick for his 1st birthday, that's just not right! Love, G'ma