Monday, January 28, 2008

St. George Trip

Two weekends ago, I took the kids to go to St. George to visit my friends and her kids!! We had so much fun. Especially Maddi, she loved playing with all the kids. Plus the fact it was so warm down there. When we came home Maddi kept asking me "mommy, where did all my friends go?" Thanks Lisa for such a fun weekend! I am sure we will be back soon!!









4 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Cute pics of the kids! I love the one of Mckay. His smile is to die for in that picture. It looks so warm there. I am so jealous. But so glad that you were able to go.

Tiff said...

Im glad you had a great time! You deserve it with this crazy month!

Suzi said...

Looks like you have been having some fun!! I am dying for the weather to get warmer, lucky for you to get a break from it and to also have some fun in the snow. your kids are too cute!!

jen said...

Oh fun to go to some warm weather, even if it's just a little warmer. I can't wait for the snow to go away!