Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Potty Training in a Swim Suit

One morning Maddi woke up and decided she didn't want to wear any more diapers. I was excited! So I told her she had to wear some underwear and have to go potty on the toilet, well she didn't want to wear any underwear either. Instead she wanted to wear her swim suit. Which was fine with me I didn't care as long as she was willing to try it. She actually did really well. She had no mistakes until that evening, that is when she decided she wanted to wear diapers again. Now I cant even get her to try it anymore. Anyone have any suggestions?

3 comments:

jen said...

I love that she's wearing a swimsuit to potty train. What a CUTIE! I love her smile. It's so contagious!!! Good Luck with the potty. I say don't worry about it, she'll get it all figured out on her own time and I bet it'll be sooner than you expect. Just keep throwing out little potty hints and freak out and have a party when she does do it. Have fun!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Maddie is the best! I love the swimsuit idea. Brynlee always wants to take baths in her swimsuit. I say just ask her if she wants to go and make a huge deal when she does. Treats, dollar store items (you know bribes) and she will do it when she is ready!

Tiff said...

Kwincee was so hard to potty train - it took about 4 months till she was totally trained! Good Luck I am not looking forward to that again! I guess I have awhile