Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Guitar Hero

Maddi found this Binni that she wore when she was 12 months old and decided she wanted to wear it again. I think she wanted to be like her daddy. She loves playing guitar hero with Graham and I. She does pretty well. That's right we only teach our daughter what is important in life and that is to be good at video games! I think she is getting a good head start!!


5 comments:

Suzi said...

How dang cute is she?? You are teaching her well, i am sure. :)
Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Tiff said...

My kids and the rest of us love that guitar hero! On sunday night we played for like 3 hours so fun!!!

jen said...

Do I want dance revolution or guitar hero? They both look like fun. I think I need dance revolution to burn some calories. She looks like a total natural at it. What a cutie!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That is so cute of maddie! I love that she is already playing guitar hero. I lover her to death! It was so fun to see you guys today! I am so thankful for you and your friendship. I hope you have a happy thanksgiving!

deannegalloway said...

Hi Angie. We've been having internet problems but it's good to be back on. Your kids are so cute. I love the potty training in the swimsuit. Maggie is just like that. One day she wants to and the next she refuses. And as you know our girls it's hard to convince them otherwise. The best advice I've got is to just don't push too hard or it becomes a power struggle. Just to make it fun. Hopefull Maggie and Maddi will be ready soon. I think I'm going to make potty training a new year's goal. I'm just not too excited about it. Anyway, we miss you guys. Hope you had a great thanksgiving!