Last Friday I took Maddi to the doctors because she had been coughing really hard. Well the doctors thought that she might have Asthma. So we have to do this breathing thing three times a day for about eight minutes! Every time she is done she looks and me and says" mommy I did it I need chocolate" Your telling me Maddi I would need chocolate after that too.

She is such a sport about doing this. You cant see in this picture but she is smiling for the picture! What a trooper.

7 comments:
It's the worst to see your kids go through stuff like that! Hope she is doing okay!
So sad! What a trooper, her hair looks darling in the pictures!
Maddie is so cute. I can't beleive she is smiling for those pictures. I agree chocolate is defiantely deserved!
Oh how I hate sick kids nothing worse - I'm sorry! Hope she feels better soon.
Poor thing, i hope she does not have anything to worry about. She is such a cutie and so tough!
That pic of McKay is so cute too and how nice that he let's you take naps!
Good idea on posting what you are thankful for off to the side. I'm going to copy you on that one. Your husband is so sweet to help you out like that with your bad day. Sometimes we just need some time alone.
So did you find out if she really does have asthma? I love the chocolate comment. Sounds like you have been raising her right!
Post a Comment