I was tagged by Trista, I guess I am supposed to write down seven things about myself that no one knows about me, but I think I will just do six instead!! Sorry for those that already know this about me. Hope it is not boring!
1. I am a very, very superstitious person. I hate odd numbers, years, anything in odd. If I had five kids for some reason I would have to make it six. It would just drive me nuts. I always have to knock on wood, kiss the roof of my car when I go through Yellow or Red lights and make a wish, If I wear something and I had a bad day or experience, I will never wear that shirt or pants or shoes again, depending on what it is.
2. I have to make my bed every morning before I leave the house. Even if I am running late I will make the bed. It is physically impossible for me to leave the house with out the bed made. I think it is called OCD. According to my husband anyway. I have to have the kitchen cleaned and the living room tidy before I go to bed each night, if I don't I cant fall asleep. Does it sound like I need help. If I lose something it will drive me nuts until I find it. I wont leave the place that I lost something until I find it. On Sunday I was looking for McKay's other sock and I could not find it. My husband suggested that we put on some of his other socks but I couldn't do it. I made him look with me for about 45 mins until we found it. Needless to say we did miss sacrament. Yeah I do need help! Yikes!!
3. I am really competitive. It doesn't matter what game we are playing or with who I will try my hardest to win at that game. My niece at the time was 12 years old and I had just taught her how to play California speed. Being her first time playing you would think I would let her win until she got the hang of it, nope I had to win.
4. I love giving talks in church or teaching a lesson. I love going to Sunday school and relief society ( I didn't use to but all of sudden I just love it) I loved giving presentations in college. I love running events. One year when I was coaching drill team I had to host region competition at the school and I loved every minute of it.
5. I love cooking and baking. That was evident when I was pregnant with McKay. I would bake every night of my pregnancy and boy did it show. I love it so much that one day I hopefully can go to culinary school and get a degree in cooking.
6. I am obsessed with picking or wiping my kids noses and ears. My husband once said that our kids could be bleeding from head to toe and if there is something in there ear or nose I will pick it before I tend to their needs.
People I am tagging Becky, Deanne, Nicole( I know you have been tagged by tons of people, just tell Dave what you want to say and he can write it in for you!!) Stephanie, Carolina, Jen, Kerri, Molly, Suzi, Tiffany, and Aimee.
6 comments:
I can't believe you and Trista love speaking in public and in CHURCH! I hate it! That is great that you do though. Love your answers, i did learn new things about you. :)
You are an inspiration on getting the house tidy before bed & for making your bed before you leave the house! Let's go to culinary school together one day! Fun!
Ang that was fun to read your tag. We do have a lot of things in common. That is such a good quality to have to have the house tidy and your bed made. Who cares if its ocd its a great quality. The sock story is hilarious.
It was fun to read those little quirks about you. I did know, however, that you are ultra competitive. I remember all to well playing "Urp" at Kristy Henderson's that one summer in high school. We were best friends until we got out a deck of cards and then it was serious business! I've still never played anyone who could challenge my urp skills like you could. :)
I just finished my blog-update last night and couldn't figure out where I had put your link. Now I have and your on my page-are you kidding...you're the blog I'm most impressed by! I'm trying to make mine look like yours, but let's be honet, that will never happen. So tagged means I write 7 things I about me that no one else would know? That could take a while....
You're so cute. I loved reading this post. I'll try and do it soon..if the internet keeps working!
Post a Comment