So, it took me forever to find a new background, I probably spent about a good hour finding one. When I did pick a new back ground I didn't realize it would erase everything on the side so then I spent another two hours re-doing everything, anyway here it is! I do have to thank Tiffany for helping me find a new background. Thank you so much Tiff!!
5 comments:
Oh I am so glad you did it! I'm sorry I failed to mention that it erases everything on the side that sucks! It is very cute good job!
Looks great! Sounds like a lot of work, but good job. I miss our lunch dates!
Ang it looks awesome! I just went through the same dilema that you just described. I love the fall colors.
Love ya
Trista
So cute, love the leaves so appropriate for this time of year. It was good to see you guys this weekend!
Love the look of your blog. I need to dare to change mine.
Post a Comment