Looks like fun! And a bit crazy. Did any of you get a bite of food while wrestling all those cute kids? Is that McKette? I haven't seen her forever!
Thanks for a fun day! That was a fun and crazy lunch. Love ya
oops it is so early in the morning I forgot what I was going to say. Maddie looks adorable in the crocodile outfit. They have the best costumes.
Love your kids costumes, so cute! It was fun to see you yesterday too, we need to do it more!
I love you girls...it was fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like fun! And a bit crazy. Did any of you get a bite of food while wrestling all those cute kids? Is that McKette? I haven't seen her forever!
Thanks for a fun day! That was a fun and crazy lunch.
Love ya
oops it is so early in the morning I forgot what I was going to say. Maddie looks adorable in the crocodile outfit. They have the best costumes.
Love your kids costumes, so cute! It was fun to see you yesterday too, we need to do it more!
I love you girls...it was fun!
Post a Comment