This little cutie does not like to sleep at nights! So I get to be up with him all through the night! Let me tell you what a party it is! The sweet thing about McKay is that during the day he will let me nap. Everytime I put Maddi down for a nap I will put McKay on a pillow next to me and he will just lay there and suck his thumb while I sleep, even if he just woke up from a nap he will still lay there while I nap! I guess it is a trade off.
4 comments:
He is soooo cute! I love that he will just lay there with you! How sweet is he?!
That picture of Mckay is so sweet! I love him he is so sweet. I just hope you can get some sleep soon.
Oh angie is he a thumb sucker? I'm sorry it's so cute when they are little but Kwincee will not stop we don't no what to do and it's not so cute anymore! Good luck with the sleeping it's making me tired thinking about it!
That is so amazing! I can't get parker to stay in one place for 2 seconds, unless he is really tired.
Post a Comment