Sunday, November 25, 2007

Go Cougars!!!!!

Graham is probably one of the biggest fan of BYU football. Every game day my kids are in these outfits. No matter where I go, if it is the BYU game that day I better have had my kids in these outfits!! Good thing they won on Saturday! Go Cougars!!!


7 comments:

Aim said...

Go Cougs! Cute outfits! Good seeing you guys on Saturday!
Aim

Becky said...

That was a great game on Saturday! ....although I have to say we were worried for a while there. Your kids look so cute all decked out in BYU blue. Is Maddi's a little cheerleader outfit? Adorable!

Tiff said...

Ang-
your kids look awesome! My family was not to happy about the win since we are Ute fans but we will some how survive!!!

Molly said...

Is it bad if I say that I could care less about the game? Paul was watching and I did everything in my power to not watch! Your kids look alike! Do you hear that alot?

jen said...

Jason went to the U and BYU but we still don't care either way. I'm just finding out BYU won from your blog. Cute outfits for the kids!

Jamie and Caro said...

Angie! I guess I'm happy the Cougs won since I'm a BYU alum. I love your kids in those outfits! I should get some for my kiddos-Nico is totally into soccer lately, so if I tell him it's a soccer shirt, he'd wear it every single day!!! I love your blog and your music-so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Jeff and Graham need to become better friends...they are probably the two biggest Coug fans! Your kids look oh so cute. My boys have their game day attire too.