Saturday, November 10, 2007

BBQ with friends

Tonight we went over to our friends home for a BBQ. It is so fun to get together and hang out and let our kids play. We first took this picture standing up and then we all decided it would probably be better to take it sitting down instead. That way we can hide some of our baby weight! Thanks to Lindsey's husband Cory who had to take this picture over and over again. It looks all peaceful in this picture, but while taking it we had crying and screaming kids, good thing our husbands dealt with them!!
This is one of my favorite pictures. As you can see all the husbands have the babies while they watch some basketball game on T.V. Just as it should be. I don't see why the wives always have to have the kids!!!!

There were a lot of kids at the BBQ tonight. These where the only ones I could get to pose for a picture, besides the babies of course! Kate Holland, Nikki Nydegger, and Maddi!! I love Kate's expression in this picture!!


Maddi and Kate. You can't tell by this picture but Maddi really loves playing with Kate. They actually play really well together. Anytime we are going somewhere and we are going to see Kate, we can get Maddi to do anything we want.



Maddi and Kate are looking at the fire while making smores. Maddi has a look of disgust on her face because I told her fires are yucky! I was hoping she would stay away from the fire




6 comments:

Tiff said...

Maddi always has the same smile it is so funny she is so cute! I'm glad you came yesterday that was fun to see you - it is good for the guys to have the kids makes them appreciate us!

Aim said...

The pictures turned out so cute! I love the one with the guys and the babies. I'm so glad you had a camera!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Those are such great pictures! I love the picture with the guys with the babies that is priceless! I love Maddie and her smile in those pics. What a doll. I miss her I haven't seen her in awhile
Love ya
Trista

Molly said...

Looks like fun! Maddie is too funny with her face expression!

Suzi said...

Those pics are the best! I love Maddie's smile, she is adorable! Fun to have a BBQ with friends, i am jealous!

Holland said...

I am glad you had a camera those picture's make me laugh. What is up with my kid, she crack's me up. I will have to still some of those picture's and put them on my blog.
nic