Those are great! So, you know you've still "got it" when you can fit into anything you wore in H.S. work it girl!! I love the crushed velvet...so 1997!!!
That green crushed velvet definitely needs to be brought back! You and Trista should use those for your dance costumes next year. They are sure to be a hit:)
5 comments:
Those are great! So, you know you've still "got it" when you can fit into anything you wore in H.S. work it girl!! I love the crushed velvet...so 1997!!!
wow, if only I could fit into my cheer outfit from highshool!! JEALOUS!
Holy crap dude that is just brutal I can't beieve we did that . OUCH...
Wow, I can see where Maddi inherited her ability to automatically "pose" from. Way to get into your high school outfit after 2 babies.
That green crushed velvet definitely needs to be brought back! You and Trista should use those for your dance costumes next year. They are sure to be a hit:)
Post a Comment