Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween




8 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

Aww those are the cutest costumes! I LOVE Maddi's Witch outfit!! So cute!

The James said...

Your kids look adorable in their costumes. Maddi's witch outfit is so cute. McKay's lion costume just fits just perfect with his cute personality. We had fun trick-or-treating with you guys.

Lynne said...

Wow, you sure were speedy getting these cute Halloween photos posted! So cute.

Suzi said...

Love the costumes!! You guys are all so cute!!

Heather Harper said...

I love that witch costume!, Maddi's SO SO cute! And I think this is the first time I've looked at your kids and thought, "he looks just like Angie in that picture." I haven't been able to tell really, plus I never like saying what I think b/c people have been SO wrong with my boys that it's better to be safe than sorry. But this time, I'm saying that McKay looks a lot like you with that smile in his lion costume. Very cute!

Unknown said...

Your kiddos look so cute! Love halloween..why aren't you guys dressed up?

deannegalloway said...

So Cute! I love the witch costume, Maggie was that last year and It was one of my favorites. Anyway, your kids are adorable as always!

The Johnson Family said...

Cutest darn witch I've ever seen! Pretty cute lion too! Glad it was fun!