Sorry for the long post

Mckay was so good standing in line...cant you tell
Mckay was sad not to go on this ride because he was too short!








Maddi was so tired she fell asleep standing up






Maddi had to wait in line for two hours to meet the princesses. She was not happy!
12 comments:
That looks like it was a blast. I am so very very jealous. I wish we could have gone with you guys. You went to Lego Land too? I've never been there. How was that? You got some great pictures. What a memory!
How fun!!! I feel so sad for Mckay that he was too short to go on the ride. That broke my heart! He looks so sad!! I love Disney land and am glad you guys had a such a great time!
Oh I am so jealous I want to take my kids there so bad! Looks like you guys had so much fun and what patient parents to wait in line for 2 hrs to see the princesses I can say I honestly don't think I would be that nice! I bet you were the hottest dressed person at disneyland geeze ang you look great I always break out the tenna shoes! Your HOT.
What a great trip...I totally miss all the fun CA has to offer! Your family is so cute and you got some great pics of the kids! Maybe Mckay needs platform shoes next time to meet that height requirement!
Fun fun!! I agree with Tiff, I don't think I could have waited 2 hours to meet the princesses!! Good for you!
How fun! I love that place...we're making it the goal to take the kids in the spring. (Wish us luck!) I see you went to Legoland also! That place is so great! We took Tyson there when we were in Germany and it was perfect for young kids.
Sooo Fun! Aww looks like you had a great time! You are so gorgeous! Love all the photos!
We are dying to go to Disneyland!! I think my problem is that we'd have to put in some LONG days, and after living in Orlando and getting used to going and not worrying about doing it all in a few days, I know I'd obsess that we stay all day and do and see everything. It would still be fun though! How was LegoLand?, that looks like fun. Great pics, love the one of Maddie asleep standing up. So funny!
How awesome! I am so glad you guys had so much fun. The family pic is darling!
It looks like your family had a great time. It makes me wish I was at Disneyland right now.
Looks like so much fun! Those princess lines are brutal though! Cute pics! I love Disneyland!
Just two comments on McKay - one, he has no fear -facing up to Darth Vadar that way. And two, he seems to be the right height for the characters to rest their hand on his head! Great photos of great memories.
Post a Comment