Saturday, October 10, 2009

Family Pictures

Here are a few of our family pictures that we got done! They turned out so cute!! Thanks so much Tiff! You did such an awesome Job!






12 comments:

The James said...

What a handsome family!!! Maddi and McKay look so perfect in their individual shots. McKay's curls remind me of Grahams when he was little.

Unknown said...

So cute Ang! Mckay is growing up so much...I hardly recognize him. You all look beautiful!

Nikki Moshier said...

such cute photos Angie! Your family is so beautiful!

The Farrell Family said...

Such a beautiful family! I can't believe how big McKay is! So cute.

Jamie said...

Such cute pics! You have such a beautiful family!

Suzi said...

I love Maddi's poses and McKay's cute hair! Tiff did a good job!

Tami said...

Oh how cute are you guys!! I can't believe how big Mckay is, he's so dang cute!! I love his hair!

Tai Christensen said...

Pure Heaven!!!!! Maddi looks BEAUTIFUL with that red bow! Great outfits!!

Jamie and Caro said...

I love love love your dress! I need you to live by me so you can inspire some sense of fashion into my bland life! I feel like I work all the time-although I have managed to get a fantastic hair dresser-that reminds me I need to call and make an appointment. Anyway, you and your family look terrific! Love the pics.

Whitaker Family said...

Love your family pictures! You look so beautiful!

Becky said...

Such cute pix Ang! Your kids have the sweetest, most innocent looking faces. ADORABLE!

Lynne said...

Wonderful photos. Of course, we know what Grandma wants for Christmas, don't we? Hehe