Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lake Powell

We always have so much fun at lake Powell!! Especially the kids!
Maddi was such a helper put rocks on the anchor so the house boat would not float away!!
This is Maddi's frustrated look she gave me after me nagging her a million times to put on her life jacket!!

My lay out partner!



Graham wake boarding
My cute little nephew skiing!




13 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

Looks like so much fun! I love Lake Powell! Love the picture of you posing on the wake board. :) It was so fun seeing you guys when we were there! I miss you!

Kayla said...

I love all the pictures! it looks like you guys had such a great time! PS. thanks for the sweet comments about our anniversary! you are so nice!

The James said...

Lake Powell was way fun this year!!! You look way tan against your lay out partner, McKay. You are such a poser.

Unknown said...

So Jealous!!! Looks like you had a blast again!!

Lynne said...

Great photos. It was a last minute rush for you guys, but looks like it was worth it.

Suzi said...

How nice to go to such a fun place and your kids are getting so big and cute!!

Nikki Moshier said...

Such adorable pictures! Looks like you had a great time. I love Lake Powell. So fun :o)

Molly said...

Lake Powell is the best! Glad you had fun!

Tami said...

Holly crap girl you look HOT! Seriously your legs go on for miles! I love the picture of you on the wake board you are awesome! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Tami said...

Hey ang, I just saw your comment on my hair blog and wanted to tell you that the directions on how to achieve that hair headband is in the post right under the one you saw. It is really easy!

Jamie said...

Hey Angie! I found your blog through the Ritchie's blog! I love it! Hope you don't mind my stalking for a bit! I'll add ya to my list! BTW, you look so cute on that wakeboard!

The Johnson Family said...

Awesome! I LOVE Lake Powell, just one of the hundreds of things I miss about Utah! Hope you had a blast!

Whitaker Family said...

Looks like a great trip! I can't help but notice that Maddi looks like a dancer. Is she in any classes? Love your pictures!